Compania de antivirus BitDefender a scos la concurs pentru Iaşi posturi pentru vorbitori nativi sau români familiarizaţi cu aspectele culturale din China, Italia, Brazilia, Rusia/Moldova, Japonia şi Marea Britanie. Detalii găsiţi în anunţurile următoare:
- Lifetime job opportunity – Online Marketing Specialist
If you’ve been searching for an opportunity with phenomenal growth potential, there’s never been a better time to share in ours!
BitDefender, one of the world’s fastest growing Antivirus software companies, is seeking an experienced online marketing specialist knowledgeable in the language and culture of the regions above! You can be from these regions or you can be already working in Romania.
BitDefender offers one of the industry’s fastest and most effective lines of security software, setting new standards for threat prevention, timely detection and mitigation.
The company delivers products and services to over 41 million home and corporate users in more than 180 countries. BitDefender has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Romania.
To learn more about job opportunities or the many benefits of working at BitDefender, please select a topic below: www.bitdefender.com/site/view/careers.html
As Online Marketing Specialist you will have an important role in a fast-growing and highly ambitious company:
– Responsible for website, e-commerce solution and online marketing programs localization;
– On-going content management & translation management;
– Active affiliates recruitment and regional downloads submission;
– Proactively looking and coordinating the regional online media advertising opportunities;
– Closely monitor the performance of the online marketing activities and the regional website performance
– Marketing and communication experience (MARCOM) – average level (at least 2-3 years experience)
– Native (or close to native) language and cultural skills for respective country
– Project management and coordination skills
– Online experience
– Very good English
If you are interested then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PR Specialist for China, Italy, Brazil, Russia/Moldova, Japan, UK
If you’ve been searching for an opportunity with phenomenal growth potential, there’s never been a better time to share in ours! BitDefender, one of the world’s fastest growing Antivirus software company, is seeking a highly-driven and creative PR Coordinator/Specialist to join its Global Communications team in Bucharest, Romania. We’re seeking a professional with a true passion for PR and Web with some Social Media experience that encompasses a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, and more.
Public relations specialists communicate with the public on behalf of companies, organizations or governments. It can also be called communications or media specialists. A public relations specialist spreads his or her employer’s or client’s message to the public, often using the media as a conduit. Other responsabilities:
– writes press releases and speeches and coordinate public relations programs;
– contacts people in the media who might print or broadcast the company material;
– arranges and conduct programs to keep up contact between company representatives and the public;
– represents the company at different social, community projects;
– works with digital media to spread company’s message
– develops relationship with key online influencers
– participates in product review process with magazines and Product Manager
– keeps the public informed about the activities of the company
– maintains files about company or organization activities, field inquiries from the press and public, and help organize press conferences and other events
– University or college degree, with focus on public relations, journalism, communication, advertising
– Public Relations experience at least 1 year
– Excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
– the ability to communicate clearly
– good judgment
– an outgoing personality
– self confidence
– writing, problem solving, decision making and research skills
– the ability to work on a team