Firma Capgemini caută persoane care cunosc limba italiană pentru un post de Sun Microsystems Support Engineer.
Mai multe detalii găsiţi în anunţul de mai jos. Pentru candidaturi trimiteţi e-mail la email@example.com.
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 30 countries. We are, above all, a people company—with over 90,000 employees in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. With more than 300 offices around the globe, we are one of the world’s largest providers of Consulting, Outsourcing and Technology Services.
To the new office in Romania, Capgemini Information Technology Outsourcing is currently seeking candidates for the position of:
Sun Microsystems Support Engineer(Italian)
- Providing technical support to customers based in the EMEA region,
- Creating action plans to be carried out by Engineers for hardware replacements on customers’ sites,
- Resolving hardware and software problems related to entry level and midrange servers and the Solaris Operating Environment,
- Escalating cases to higher level of support adhering to escalation procedures.
Profile of the candidate:
- Previous experience in IT,
- Practical knowledge of Linux or Unix systems – great advantage,
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills,
- Essential networking skills (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, SFTP etc) – great advantage,
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Fluency in Italian;
- Ability to work proactively and productively when unsupervised,
- Ability to form part of a cohesive team with collective responsibilities;
- Available to work in shifts – including night.
All documents must be submitted in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a supportive international team environment and the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s most respected IT companies.