ICTIC 2013 (March 25-29, 2013) is an International Virtual Conference
organized by the Faculty of Management Science and Informatics at the
University of Žilina in Slovakia. The conference will be held online
as virtual conference at the address www.ictic.sk.
The aim of this conference is to provide a worldwide forum, where the
international participants can share their research knowledge and ideas
on the recent and latest research and map out the directions for future
researchers and collaborations. Researchers and graduate students are
welcomed to participate in the conference to exchange research findings
in the frontier areas of ICT for Business, Management, Informatics,
Computer science and so on.
The conference covers these areas:
- Business Management, Resource Management,
- Marketing, Marketing Research and Strategy,
- Economy and Business Economics,
- Financing and Accounting, Public Economics and Finance,
- Applied informatics,
- Information networks,
- Information and Communication Technology,
- Computer science,
- Wireless technologies,
- Databases, distributed systems,
- Object-oriented solutions and technologies,
- Artificial Intelligence and Image processing,
- Parallel computing,
- Software design,
- Networking and network design,
- Optimization and algoritmization,
- ICT in medicine, humanities, education, science, etc,
- and other related topics
Full Paper Submission Deadline: March, 14, 2013 (EXTENSION)
Acceptance notification: March, 18, 2013
Early bird payment: March, 22, 2013
ICTIC2013 - Virtual Conference day: March 25-29, 2013
All conference articles will be peer reviewed.
Accepted articles will be published in the conference proceedings.
Selected articles will be published in International Journal.
Conference proceedings of ICTIC 2013 will be sent for evaluation into
indexing databases (SCOPUS, ProQuest, etc.).
Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.