With targeted annual sales of more than €26.4 billion for 2008, the Continental Corporation is one of the top automotive suppliers worldwide. Today, the corporation employs approximately 150,000 people at nearly 200 locations in 36 countries.
As a supplier of brake systems, systems and components for the powertrain and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires and technical elastomers, the corporation contributes towards enhanced driving safety and protection of the global climate. Continental is also a competent partner in networked automobile communication.
Ensuring of compliance with the specifications present in the field
– Desired person is to be responsible for ensuring of compliance with all the specifications present in the field (both legal and corporate required) and with the implementation of operational standards.
Trainings / Instructions / Controls / Site inspections
– Conduct trainings and documentation for in field topics, perform emergency drills, and increase employees’ environmental awareness.
– Elaborate and conduct presentations.
– Supervise secure behavior at regular site inspections.
– Verify and document working places, place relations, traffic flow, environment influences, fire protection installations and so on based upon verification.
– Verify periodically the work safety and fire protection booklets.
In field audits preparation and participation
– Prepare and participate all the internal and third parties audits
– Follow-up action plans and escalate when necessary
– Develop reports using established technical data processing programs.
– Developing regular in field reports and presenting them in front of the superiors
– In progress in field superior education
– Minimum basic knowledge of in the previously mentioned fields
– Fluency in English (spoken and written)
– Good capability to convince others
– Resistant to sustained work
– Open person and good team player
– Any in field certification systems experience is a plus
What we will offer you:
– medical care services
– meal tickets
– sport activities